Global Americans and the Canadian Council for the Americas presents a panel analyzing the implications of the first meeting between President Donald Trump and Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.
- Jon Allen, Former Canadian Assistant Deputy Minister (Americas); Senior Fellow, Munk School (U of Toronto)
- Dan Erikson, Former White House Special Advisor Western Hemisphere for VP Biden; Managing Director, Blue Star Strategies
- Amb. Andrés Rozental, Former Mexican Deputy Foreign Minister; Founding President, Mexican Council on Foreign Relations
- Ana María Salazar, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense; Former Special Assistant to Special Envoy for the Americas (US); Security & Political Analyst
- Kenneth Frankel, President, Canadian Council for the Americas (co-moderator)
- Guy Mentel, Executive Director, Global Americans (co-moderator)