Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
Voting Patterns Redux and New Areas
- The UN Human Rights Council
How Are the New Members Voting?
- The Universal Periodic Review
Focus on Civil /Society and Human Rights Defenders
- The OAS Meets under the Democratic Charter
- The Inter-American Human Rights System
Underfunded and Underappreciated
- International Election Observation
Who’s Inviting? Who’s Complying?
- UNASUR and OAS Election Observation Standards
- Anti-Corruption Efforts
OAS and OECD Conventions and Freedom of Information Laws
- Domestic Restrictions on Civil Society
Not in My House
- What’s Next?
Will One Year from Now Look Different?
- About Us